Property Clean Up Days

Saturday, June 1 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.

Sunday, June 2 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Trash Dumpsters will be located at two sites:

East Antelope: Chuck Reers, 7173 S. Himalaya Way

West Antelope: Tom MacKenzie, 7087 S. Gibraltar St.

IMPORTANT! The dumpsters will have limited hours. Please come between the hours designated above.

We will accept debris until all dumpsters are filled. By law, all materials must fit INSIDE the roll-off dumpster.

  • Please be respectful of our volunteers’ property while dumping
  • The following items may not be disposed of in the dumpsters: Hazardous waste, including appliances of any type or kind, toxic or flammable materials such as paint, oil, gasoline cans, aerosol cans, propane containers, lawn mowers, or other heavy items such as scrap metal, sod, concrete, tires, rock, or dirt.
  • See Wood Chipper, Scrap Metal, and Hazardous Waste information in previous posts

Volunteers are needed to attend the dumpsters during collection hours. Neighborhood participation will determine the success of this program for the following years. Please consider helping for a two-hour shift. Contact Sandy Ricard at 303-680-0946 or


Wood Chipper Service

We have a wood chipping company that will be available to come to YOUR property to chip branches/limbs. This FREE service will be available for one 8-hour day, Saturday, June 1. We encourage use of this service in order to keep branches out of the dumpsters. We will not accept large loads of branches/limbs at the dumpster sites.

  • Contact Sandy Ricard, 303-680-0946 or to be included on the list and put on the map
  • Pile branches/limbs neatly, next to the road, with bases facing the road. This must be done prior to the chipper arriving at your property.
  • 6 inch diameter max. No lumber, no wires, no nails
  • the chippers will not go onto your property to collect branches/limbs
  • DEADLINE for signing up is May 30


Free Scrap Metal and Appliance Removal

Do you have old appliances or scrap metal you need removed?

Mile High Removal Service will remove your just for free!

They accept any metal item:

  • Air conditioners (including wall or window units
  • Appliance compressors
  • Bilge pumps
  • Dehumidifiers
  • Dishwashers
  • Washers / Dryers
  • Furnaces
  • Garbage disposals
  • Heat pumps
  • Hot water heaters
  • Microwaves
  • Refrigerators / Ranges
  • Computer equipment (including hard drives, monitors, keyboards, mouse)
  • Copy machines
  • And much more

They do not accept CRT or Tubed TVs

Call 720-447-2655 for your free pick up.

How to Dispose of Hazardous Materials

Residents of unincorporated Arapahoe County, City of Centennial, Town of Foxfield and Town of Deer Trail may utilize a service that is available by appointment only, for home pick-up or drop-off. Participants must have at least three different items and may bring up to 125 pounds of chemical waste to the center per appointment. Prior arrangements can be made to accept more than the 125-pound limit. However, you will be required to pay the disposal costs for any additional waste. In addition to the 125-pound limit, residents may also bring five auto batteries and five fluorescent light tubes.

Call 1-800-HHW-PKUP (1-800-449-7587) to schedule an appointment. When you speak to an operator, he or she will explain the program and ask you a few questions, including the type and amount of material you will be bringing. An appointment will be arranged at that time. You may also email your name, address and phone number to Curbside, Inc. at, then an operator will contact you to schedule your appointment.

The service will take cleaners and waxes, fertilizers, fungicide, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, used oil, flammables such as lighter fluid and mineral spirits, fluorescent lighting tubes, paint, paint thinner, varnishes and stains, fuels, antifreeze, small mercury-containing devices (limit two thermostats and two thermometers), vehicle and household batteries, adhesives, aerosols, art/hobby supplies, nail polish and remover, spot remover and shoe polish.

Items that will not be accepted include business or commercial wastes, radioactive waste or smoke detectors, explosives or ammunition, fire extinguishers, gas cylinders, PCBs, TVs or other electronics, tires, appliances, unmarked or leaking containers, syringes, infectious or biomedical waste. 

Additional fees may be required for some items.

For additional information call 1-800-HHW-PKUP (1-800-449-7587) or download the brochure on the Arapahoe County Web site.
Download Arapahoe County Brochure

Antelope Directory 2012

The Antelope Resident Directory for 2012 was mailed to each resident in July.

If you have changes to your email address, phone number, or marital status, please contact Board Secretary Don McCracken to incorporate your changes.

Non-Commercial Agricultural Activities

The City of Centennial is in the process of implementing the 2011 Land Development Code (LDC) that was adopted by City Council in April 2010 and made effective through the adoption of an Official Zoning Map in August 2011. Subsequent to this action, an inconsistency was identified with regard to historical allowances for non-commerical agricultural activities and the keeping of agricultural animals, including horses, in the City. Since this was identified, the City has been working to restore historic allowances for non-commercial agricultural activities in the NC2A zone district.

Use this LINK to read more about these efforts at the City of Centennial website.

Arapahoe County Coplogic Citizen Reporting

Arapahoe Country Sheriff’s Department has created an online reporting system to handle non-emergency incidents. The criteria for utilizing this system follows: 1) the reported incident is not an emergency; 2) it must have occurred within the jurisdictional boundaries of unincorporated areas of Arapahoe County, the City of Centennial, Town of Foxfield, Town of Deer Trail or Arapahoe County portions of the Town of Bennett; 3) there are no known suspects. If all three criteria apply, your report may be taken online. Be sure to turn off any pop-up blocking software. When completed, “Your online report has been submitted” will appear and you will be given a case number and will be able to print a copy of your report for your records.

All cases filed using the Citizens Online Reporting System will be reviewed. If further investigation is required, you may be contacted. You can report the following incidents: Harassing phone calls, private property traffic crashes, vandalism of a vehicle, identity theft, theft, crime tips, lost property, vandalism and criminal mischief.